When it comes to combating drug use among young people, parents need to have as many resources available to them as possible. You must know what you are up against. It is essential that parents, and all others involved with helping a teenager, have as much information as possible about the nature of the drugs being taken. This is imperative for an effective course of action to be implemented.
Paymer Associates can help your family in any number of ways.
- Decide which drug testing method is right for you and your child
- Explain different methods of drug and alcohol testing, as well as their pros and cons
- Assist you in determining the correct treatment option for your child and help you navigate the complicated procedures associated with procuring such help
- Monitor your teenager's treatment and ensure their continued abstinence from illicit drug use and the non-medical use of prescription drugs
- Provide referrals and case management
- Assist the family in writing and complying with a Drug-Free Home Policy
Knowledge and education is the best way to help your child. We are here to help you.