Paymer Associates, LLC, now offers DNA parentage and identity testing. In addition to our drug and alcohol testing and monitoring, we can now provide you with court admissible paternity and identity testing with the same integrity, accuracy, reliability, affordability, and convenient service you have come to expect from us.
DNA testing has become standard operating procedure in cases involving custody, parenting time, child support, estate inheritance, immigration, and other cases where questionable identity is an issue.
DNA testing can be used to determine the following:
- Paternity - father/child
- Maternity - mother/child
- Sibling - child/child, half/full
- Twin zygosity - child/child, fraternal/identical
- Grandparentage - grandparents/child
- Auvuncular - aunt/uncle/individual
- Immigration - individuals/U.S. resident/citizen
We provide court-admissible DNA testing for paternity and identity issues.